Sunday, August 22, 2010

Studio Reorganization Progress

I'm officially moved upstairs, even though not finished. The computer and large work items moved today, so that determines where I view my presence to be. You'll notice I'm only showing part of the room, as it's a work in progress, and the other side of the room consists of piles of stuff waiting for a home. Hey, it's progress!



The narrow black shelves and display boxes for beads have been waiting for months for installation. I'm slowly adding more and more goodies to the display. Now I want a few more for the other side of the room. I expect lots of changes yet, but I'm getting clearer on what I want. I went shopping on Etsy tonight for a few things to add. It feels better already.

You know it's not functional yet though, because that front work surface is entirely too clean!!!